Project duration: July 2022 – September 2023
The investor for this project executed for PPA ENEGRO is the largest Slovak chemical plant Duslo, a. s. Our first step leading to the final execution of the K8 boiler was to finalize the design documentation for the external pipelines and then to provide the complex machinery and technological background necessary for connecting the existing K5 boiler to the new one.
“We provided the complex execution of connecting points and external pipelines between the existing K5 boiler and the new K8 boiler.”
- Completion of design documentation for the connection of the K5 and K8 boilers
- Complex implementation of the technological part of Works within the scope of external pipelines between the existing K5 and the new K8 boiler
- Material supply for high-pressure steam, feed water, air, gas supply and demineralized water pipelines
- Welding of pipelines, heat treatment of welds
- Pressure tests
- Thermal insulation and sheet metal sheathing
- Preparation of accompanying technical documentation
employees engaged in the project
tons of used material (steel,..)
executed pressure and functional tests
pages of accompanying technical documentation
Thanks to the wide range of our services, we managed to complete the design documentation necessary for the connection of the existing K5 boiler and the new K8 boiler. Subsequently, we proceeded to the execution phase, where, within the scope of the machine-technological part of the implementation, we also ensured the supply of material, welding, heat treatment of welds, insulation work, pressure tests and also the final technical documentation, thanks to which the K8 boiler is ready for immediate operation in compliance with all the necessary standards and legislation.