Execution, documentation and supervision
We control the performance and supplied material so that you get a top quality project or technology. In addition to works supervision and relevant inspections, we prepare complete quality documentation, starting with inspection and test plans, through WPS, WPQR, to classified equipment quality plans and accompanying technical documentation. Based on the certificates obtained by our inspection technicians, we are authorized to supervise manufacture and installation of pressure and gas equipment, as well as conduct pressure tests and revisions. We provide services within and outside the EU countries. Always in such a way that they correspond to the standards and legislation of the given country.
One of the core services is welding, where we adhere to national, European and international standards. We provide not only welding, but also complete welding documentation, welding supervision and all necessary testing of weld joints, equipment and structures. We are ready to provide our welding activities both as a part of a service package, as well as a separate service.
photography by: Milo Zmrzly
PMI using in-house spectrometer
For the purposes of PMI (Positive Material Identification) we have procured our own mobile optical emission spectrometer (OES) – a portable laboratory instrument that provides quick and accurate classification of materials and accurate analysis of chemical composition of metallic materials directly under operational conditions. The spectrometer is equipped with a top quality ZEISS optical system with excellent resolution, allowing for accurate measurements of individual elements. Our employees have been specially trained for its operation.
Vibration analysis, thermal imaging and ultrasonic measurements with our own equipment
For the purpose of technical quality control of completed projects, especially during tests of rotating machines, equipment and bearings, our employees accurately and quickly perform vibration analyses, thermal imaging and ultrasonic measurements. Data is collected by experienced personnel with their own measuring equipment and analyzed with the most modern software. We evaluate the results on the spot but also in time, which makes it possible to propose predictive maintenance and service actions. Read more in the article…
Furthermore we specialize in:
- Non-destructive testing of weld joints: visual examination (VT), penetrant test (PT), X-ray test (radiographic) (RT), ultrasonic volume test (UT), ultrasonic thickness testing of the material (UTT), leak test of welds (LT).
- Positive material Identification (PMI) determining material composition by an in-house device.
- Coordination and quality supervision of works and processes.
- Configuration, creation and enhancement of quality control processes.
- Inspections of lifting equipment and elevators, verification of equipment functionality and safety.
- Inspections of electric equipment, proof of safety.
- creation and composition of accompanying technical documentation and quality documentation for selected technological devices and structures, for reserved and unclassified technological devices and structures.