Project duration: 2023, April – October
For the client from the petrochemical industry, we performed a successful replacement of the TEG regenerators. The project consisted of the entire process from dismantling to installation, testing and, finally, documentation preparation. The main objective was the replacement of the RK2-3 TEG regenerators with one new TEG regenerator, which would regenerate triethylen glycol for absorption columns AK2 and AK3.
“We helped Nafta, a.s. achieve more efficient operations with lower emissions.”
- Technological part of the job
- Technology delivery and installation
- Preparation of the supporting steel structure
- Insulation and coating works
- Pressure and function testing
- Legalization and development of accompanying technical documentation
The replaced TEG regenerator for absorption columns AK2 and AK3 is a more effective solution than the previous two RK2-3 regenerators. In addition, the client anticipates a reduction in emissions with the proposed technology.